Public Notice of a PUD BOC Special Meeting 31 July 2017– Telecom Workshop
The PUD Board of Commissioners will be holding a special meeting (workshop) to review and discuss the PUDs telecom program and to provide staff with direction on how to proceed.
The special meeting will begin at 10:00 a.m. on the 31st of July 2017 at the PUD Administration office at 230 Chimacum Road. PUD Board of Commissioners will review the current programs, to include the on-going COS survey, and provide guidance to the staff on how to proceed. Discussion will include financing options.
Persons with disabilities who require accommodations or alternative means for communication of program information should contact Annette Johnson at (360) 385-8351 at least 72 hours in advance of this meeting.
For any questions regarding this meeting, please contact the undersigned at (360) 385-8340.
James G. Parker
PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT #1
Of Jefferson County
PUD #1 of Jefferson County
Monday, July 31, 2017
COS Survey/Telecom Workshop
- Call to Order
- Overview of current telecommunications program
- Other PUD telecom surveys (Mason 3 – “Fiberhoods”, Kitsap – COS Survey progress)
- Overview of Current Status of Jefferson PUD Survey
- Overall response
- Area Analysis from COS Survey
- Recommended criteria for setting zones
- Setting up zones for aggregating demand
- Port Townsend Water Street opportunity
- Loan opportunities – USDA Rural Assistance Loans
- Financing options
- Next Steps/Staff Direction