Public Records Request

Per Governor’s Proclamation 20-28, and in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Jefferson County PUD is not providing in-person accommodations for public records requests.

Fill out and submit the required public records request form online below. You can also download the paper form, fill it out and either email or mail it back in return. Submit paper requests to Public Records Officer Annette Johnson via email at, or post to: 310 Four Corners Road, Port Townsend, WA 98368. For questions call (360)385-8351 or read the PUD Adopted Public Records Request Rules.


Name of Requestor

You can also request public records by submitting a file containing the requests below: (doc, docx, pdf)

Drop files here or
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, xls, xlsx, txt, csv, Max. file size: 128 MB.
    This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    Tort Claim

    If you believe you have experienced damages due to PUD negligence, your situation may be reimbursable via a tort claim. However, the vast majority of outages are not due to PUD negligence. Most are unpredictable and unavoidable “Acts of God” such as windstorms, fallen trees, car accidents (downed pole), etc. that are beyond the control of the PUD and therefore are not eligible for claims.

    We highly recommend you install whole home and individual circuit surge protection to protect your home and personal electronics from damage.

    To submit a claim online, please click the blue button below.

    You can also download a PDF form and either email or mail it back to us. You can attach or submit additional supporting documentation with your claim. Be sure to print and sign two copies, keep one for your records and submit one to Annette Johnson via email or by post to:

    Tort Claim, c/o Jefferson PUD
    310 Four Corners Road
    Port Townsend, WA 98368