General Service Application

Fill out the online form below to START, STOP, or TRANSFER electric, water, or sewer service for your utility account with the PUD. Customer Service will contact you with requests for additional information after receiving the application. They will also need to run a credit check.
If stopping service for a budget billing account, the budget will be removed from your final bill and the total due will appear on your final bill statement.