Restoration Progress Report for 11/19/2015
(Update 10:00AM, November 19, 2015)
More damaged lines and infrastructure were discovered last night as crews worked to get customers back up after one full day without power. Several communities are close to being fully restored, but restoration is slow due to the sheer number of remaining outages. Thankfully, a crew from Mason PUD #3 is on the way to assist us in speeding up the restoration process.
Overnight, crews made incremental progress:
- Cape George was restored (minus Vancouver Drive leg).
- Marrowstone Island was restored (minus Schwartz Road leg)
- Crutcher and Sand Road (off Cape George Road) was restored.
- Van Trojan Road was restored.
- West Valley Road was restored.
- Egg and I was restored.
Numerous small neighborhoods remain to be connected as well as individual connections. PUD crews and a crew from Michels will be rotating shifts 24/7 until all customers are reconnected.
Currently, areas we are focusing on are:
- Larson Lake Road
- Middlepoint and East Middlepoint Road
- Schwartz Road on Marrowstone Island
- Areas north of Port Ludlow (Werner off Swansonville Road)
- Vancouver Drive in Cape George
- Rosewood Street in Port Townsend
- Center Valley Road
There are still many, many small outages. If your community is not listed above and you have yet to call in your outage, please call us at (360) 385-5800 so we can get you on our list.