The PUD administers a rebate program for customers who install electrically efficient measures such as heat pumps, weatherization, appliances and lighting with funds provided by Bonneville Power Administration (BPA). BPA determines what measures result in actual energy savings and what they will pay for a rebate. Rebate measures increase, decrease and sometimes completely expire based on the state of the market or other new information based on their analysis.
Energy Star Washers and Dryers
|CEE Tier 1||(IMEF = > 2.76)||$30|
|CEE Tier 2||(IMEF= > 2.92||$40|
|CEE Advanced Tier||(IMEF= > 3.10)||$50|
CEE = Consortium for Energy Efficiency IMEF= Integrated Modified Energy Factor
Clothes Dryers: $50 for eligible Energy Star clothes dryers
Smart Thermostat Rebate Program
- Thermostat must be listed on BPA’s Qualified Products List
- Device must be installed in homes where the primary heating system is either an electric forced air furnace or a central heat pump.
Rebate Payment Amounts:
- Residential Smart Thermostat: $150 through March 26 2022, $100 after
- Residential Smart Thermostat Installed: $175
- Commercial Connected Thermostat Installed: $200