Jefferson County PUD has a trained team of customer service representatives on hand Monday through Friday between 9am and 4:30pm to help with all PUD utility service questions, and concerns. After hours and on weekends we utilize a call service to handle outage reports and service issues. The PUD also has multiple options to pay bills remotely. Pay by phone, pay online and via Smart Hub, or pay by check at one of the five payment dropboxes listed below.
Call Customer Service: (360) 385-5800
or email them at:
Pay By Phone Number:
Have your account number ready.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you’d like to make a one-time payment, click below. Be sure to have your account number, last name or business name to access your account.
Click below to access your account to view utility usage info or to make a payment via Smart Hub. You can also create an an online account if you don’t already have one.
- PT BOAT HAVEN: outside of the Port of Port Townsend Moorage Office on Benedict St.
- FOUR CORNERS: outside the PUD Operations Center at 310 Four Corners Road about ½ mile East of SR 20 and just south of the airport.
- HADLOCK: at the Kivley Center (93 Oak Bay Rd), next to the Fed Ex box near the entrance closest to the Tri-Area Pharmacy.
- PORT LUDLOW: in the Port Ludlow Village at the south end by the USPS mailbox.
- QUILCENE: on the Quilcene Fire Hall property at 70 Herbert Street.
Payment Dropbox Rules
Payments made to PUD dropboxes are picked up on a daily basis. Checks only please. All payments received after 3pm will be posted to your account the following business day. If you are paying for an outstanding balance after receiving a shutoff notice, please call a customer service representative at 360.385.5800. Do not use dropboxes if you have received a shutoff notice. Do not put cash in dropboxes.