Your PUD

Public Records Requests

PUD Adopted Public Records Request Rules

Our standard form is located on the link below. You can download, fill out and submit the required public records request form below by mail (link below) or submit electronically (see form at bottom of page).

Public Records Request Form

If you are downloading the form and either mailing or emailing, please submit the request to our public records officer, Annette Johnson at , call at (360)385-8351 or fax at (360) 385-5945. The form can be dropped off at our facility at 310 Four Corners Road.