Public Notice of a PUD BOC Workshop on 13 February 2017 – Telecommunications
The PUD Board of Commissioners will be conducting a workshop focusing on PUD’s relationship with NoaNet, PUD Telecom rates and charges, PUD’s role in the County as a wholesale Telecom provider and possible PUD Telecom Goals and Objectives. The Workshop will include a presentation from Kitsap PUD to discuss their program and rates. The workshop will begin at 12:00 noon on the 13th of February 2017, and will no later than 3:00 pm. The workshop will be at the PUD’s 230 Chimacum Road address. There will be no decisions at the workshop.
Persons with disabilities who require accommodations or alternative means for communication of program information should contact Annette Johnson 385-8351 at least 72 hours in advance of this meeting.
James G. Parker
PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1
of Jefferson County
13 February 2017
SPECIAL MEETING (WORKSHOP)
- Purpose – to discuss JPUD goals and objectives for their Telecom Role in Jefferson County.
- Overview of PUD Telecom History
- Discussion with Kitsap PUD on their Program and experiences
- Discussion with Kitsap PUD on rate setting and marketing
- PUD discussion on JPUD goals and objectives
- PUD discussion on telecom operational issues
- Discussion on relationship with NoaNet