Where to Pay Your Bill
The Many Ways to Pay
The PUD wants to make paying your bill as simple and convenient as possible. Below are the list of various ways and some ways to help others. Please note: all payments received after 3:00PM will be posted to your account the following business day. If you are paying for an outstanding balance after receiving a shutoff notice, please call a customer service representative at 360.385.5800.
Pay In Person
Payments can be made between 9am and 5pm at two office locations where you can talk to a customer service representative or drop off a payment in person. Click on the link for a Google Maps display. Those locations are:
- PUD Operations Center: 310 Four Corners Road, Port Townsend WA 98368
- PUD Administration Building: 230 Chimacum Road, Port Hadlock WA 98339 NOTE: this office will close to the public on March 1st 2018, thereafter all customer service representatives will be located at the Four Corners Operations Center.
Mail In Payment
You can mail us your payment or correspondence via the US Postal Service.
310 Four Corners Road
Port Townsend, WA 98368
If you want to set up an account for recurring payment or view your usage or your statement online, click on SmartHub Account Access. A one-time online bill payment can be made by clicking on the One Time Payment button above.
Call either our customer service number at 385-5800 to access the pay by phone option or call 855-386-9916 to access our automated pay by phone client directly. Customer Service Representatives are only available during normal business hours, M-F, 9am to 5pm.
Drop Box Locations
We also have five payment dropbox locations. Payments are picked up on a daily basis. Please do not use dropboxes if you have received a shutoff notice or if you are paying in cash.
- The Port Townsend dropbox is located on the Port of Port Townsend Moorage Office at the intersection of Washington St and Benedict St.
- The Four Corners dropbox is located outside the PUD Operations Center at 310 Four Corners Road about ½ mile East of SR 20 and just south of the airport.
- The Port Hadlock dropbox is located at the PUD Adminstration Building at 230 Chimacum Road in Port Hadlock across from Mountain Propane on the south side of the parking lot.
- The Port Ludlow dropbox is in the Port Ludlow Village at the south end by the USPS mailbox.
- The Quilcene dropbox is located on the Quilcene Fire Hall property at 70 Herbert Street.