Consumer Confidence Reports for 2015 Calendar Year Now Available Online

Annual water quality or Consumer Confidence Reports are available online. If you move your mouse over the Water/Sewer tab, then click on the water system of interest.

You must have Adobe Reader to view.

Copies of Consumer Confidence Reports are available, FREE by request either at the front desks at the PUD Administration Building in Port Hadlock (230 Chimacum Road) or at Four Corners Operations Center (310 Four Corners Road).